*CREATIVE HEARTS, THIS IS FOR YOU!*
YOU, yes you can create highly successful books that sell extremely well, and produce a steady passive income stream WITHOUT spending months on end writing, constantly feeding your social media monster with posts that people scroll right past, doing pop-up shop events, or other forms of direct selling.
Journals and other low content books like planners, doodle books and coloring books are where the demand is. They are quick and easy to produce, make great gifts, and are consumable products. You can actually earn passiv income by making your own journals and mini books.
Consumers who love these kinds of books, generally buy several. People who love journals don't just have one. They buy them over and over again.
Simply said, low content books like journals, planners, and diaries sell in an evergreen market, you will learn how to start a journal business. This print on demand journal model is easy enough for beginners.
This course will show you how to tap into that market... TODAY!
What You Will Learn:
- How to get started TODAY with creating journals, with no upfront costs.
- How to utilize the tools and platforms that will get your journal up for sale at Amazon and other book retailers SUPER QUICK!
- Resources to use to help your journals be discovered.
You Also Get:
- Done-for-you downloadable journal templates to simplify the learning curve and minimize your production time.
- Additional resources to expand your creative talent and increase your publishing empire.
And There Are Bonuses!
- Even more done-for-you templates, ready to download and use right away
- A fully editable planner template
- 50 Anonymous quotes to use in your journals (or on the cover.)
- A bonus sheet of journal ideas
- Access to the private Facebook group where you can engage directly with me and others participants.
If you're ready to start building, I'm ready to help!
Kimberly T. Millionare
Kimberly is a published author, professional content editor, ghostwriter, online course developer and multi-passionate creative entrepreneur with more than 20 years in the publishing industry.